The Department is housed in historic Robinson Hall, which was dedicated in 1878 as the Brown University Library. The architects, William Walker and Thomas Gould, designed the building in the fashionable Venetian Gothic style popularized by John Ruskin.
Robinson Hall currently provides offices for Economics faculty and graduate students, a conference room, and computer facilities. The rotunda is used for exhibitions, ceremonies, performances, and parties.
Kim DepartieEconomics Department Manager