Department of Economics
- Review the requirements for your intended concentration.
- Complete a declaration in ASK. You will be required to:
- Meet with your concentration advisor to review your courses and discuss any issues/questions you may have regarding the concentration. The best way to do this is to look up your concentration advisor's office hours and attend.
- Make any changes to your original declaration reflecting changes discussed with your advisor.
- Your advisor will then approve your declaration in ASK.
- You will not be approved UNTIL you have met with your advisor.
- You may meet with your advisor before filling in ASK, but be sure to have thought about how you plan to meet the concentration requirements before your meeting.
- For those filing joint declarations, you must meet with the concentration advisors for the joint programs only.